Tenacious T and the African Adventure

The chronicles of my 6 month trip to Uganda, East Africa to work as a nurse in a rural sustainable community development project run by Africa Community Technical Service (ACTS)

Friday, October 06, 2006

Worth a thousand words


Here are some pics of our great "team-building" kayak trip


Graham and I not feeling the morning vibe, I think I am adjusting my foot pedals. Prepared for all weather with our slick toque/hat combo, you can't see but I have one with a chief on it!! The nickname I made everyone adopt for me cause I decided I needed a better title than nurse volunteer. I am officially Chief Medical Officer now!! Much more impressive don't you think?!?!

Team Rubingo BLUE!! These girls are going to the same village as Graeme and I so we picked coloured coordinated kayaks!!

Team on a log.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger victoria's secrets said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited for you...this will be SUCH an adventure T. Keep me posted girlio. You will be in my prayers.
v.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger timidvenus said...

hi tanessa!
its sara in cali!
how are you???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home